Xerox Credit Control and Collections Specialist with French Language in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com .
• Permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis
• Credit/account management, analyze payment patterns and implement corrective measures
• Build forecasts on receivables ratio - billing, accruals and cash
• Analyze unpaid debt and maintain regular contact with Xerox partners
• Apply strategy for maintaining the ledger clean and reconciled
• Maintain stable performance, follow up on KPI`s and escalate as appropriate
• Ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
Background, skills, experience and qualifications:
• Fluent French language
• 1 year of experience in finance related role or customer interaction role
• Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
• Ability to work closely with customers & negotiate effective outcomes to their problems
• Strong persuasion and influencing skills
• Proactive and self-motivated approach
• Very good knowledge of Excel and a good command of English language
• Any experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Credit Control and Collections Specialist with French Language
Requisition ID: 18004865