Xerox Post Sales Supply Chain Agent with French in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
• Handles non-deliveries of spares shipments, finding root cause in full Supply Chain and stop reoccurrence for future deliveries. Develop strong relationships with CSO back-office representatives and have extended network to find solution/answers.
• Handles Questions, Queries and Logging Complaints from engineers within agreed call performance / response time, to ensure KPI’s are met and SLA is achieved.
• Manual Order Entry (incl. couriers/ taxi) for exceptional orders / customer requirements
• Active Participation in the Customer Service Team to commit to all the above and ensure expectations/ KPI are met
• Taking calls and raise manual Emergency Orders for the Service Engineer in the field. When applicable an alternative solution needs to be offered.
• Pro-active approach to support the engineers and meet the requirements (from end-customer)
• Back-Office activities; clean-up work queues, monitor discrepancies, follow up with engineers, escalate to customer service delivery manager when required
• Raise system tickets when issue(s) can’t be solved
Background, skills, experience and qualifications:
• Excellent command of French language
• Logistics and/or customer service experience/background
• See connections and determine impact in the different steps in a Supply Chain, and notify Customers/Departments
• Information Systems and MS Office Affinity
• Pro-active Approach
• Experienced in Customer Service Environment / Customer Orientated
• Stress resistant
• Team Player, networker
• Relevant language skills
• Communication, organization, analytical skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Post Sales Supply Chain Agent with French
Requisition ID: 18004283