Xerox Sales Support Specialist with French Language in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Overall Management of the XFS Selling Support, Suppliers and LOBs Lease Administration, including but not limited to:
• On-line support to Partners – including requests for Settlement, Paperwork, Rates & Deal/Pricing support
• Validation and Processing of simple XF Agreements for identified partners
• Provide Reporting for Sales and Lease Desk to facilitate excellent management of Partner’s pipeline.
• Support change process of hardcopy paperwork to i-lease RDE
• Management of Big Machine requests
• Clear and timely feedback on all support requests
• Work with sales, Lease Desk and management to ensure optimal support for partners
• Management and ownership of key Sales admin tasks
• Become the XFS Sales first point of contact for identified partner queries
• Ad-hoc administrative support for Lease Desk
• Provide Excellent Support to Partner across all areas of responsibility
• Manage & solve Partner queries & requests to help sustain and grow the Business
• Ensure critical control and BQC compliance at all times
• Ensure that data security is managed at all times
• Ensure database and contact details are maintained and updated
• Identify and develop business relationships with Xerox Stakeholders to maximize XFS results
Background, skills, experience and qualifications:
• Fluent in French language
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude to all internal customers at all times.
• Problem solver, with bias for action to meet customer requirements
• Commercial awareness.
• Able to work in a virtual team environment
• Self-motivated and willingness to learn new skills to progress within Xerox.
• Excellent telephone skills with clarity of verbal communication and confidence
• Excellent listening skills
• Effective written business communication skills
• Evidence of planning and organizing and preference for working within a disciplined structured environment
• PC literate - Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Sales Support Specialist with French Language
Requisition ID: 20000174