Xerox Tax Analyst I - - 23031 in SOFIA, Bulgaria
Tax Analyst I at created 8-Oct-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://xerox.avature.net/en_US/careers
Tax Analyst I
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Specialist
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Tax
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
We are looking for a Tax Analyst (Option for a temporary contract is also possible)
• Responsible for influencing business planning and overall commercial structures to minimize the burden of taxation on profits and cash flows. Implements statutory tax requirements. Prepares, analyzes and maintains tax reports and other related material. May be involved in tax planning.
• Role operationalizes tax processes and provides analytical and project related support to the tax function inside the small geography supported.
• Individual contributor role, typically an entry role into the function.
• Works as part of a team of functional colleagues and is accountable for monitoring and carrying out tax processes that support business units and/or regions operating in the relevant geography.
• The job holder works in close collaboration with other tax colleagues, business units and other corporate functions.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Support Tax compliance processes through the gathering and analysis of information, preparation of computations and returns.
• Provide project support and analysis required for Tax accounting & reporting processes.
• Provide support to tax audits by providing the necessary data and documentation.
• Researches information utilizing the internet as well as regionally relevant information sources.
• Performs data analysis to support transfer pricing strategies and processes.
• Monitors compliance with corporate policy/procedure at country/unit level - including tax accounting and reporting, Internal Controls & Risk, tax compliance and the management of tax audits.
• The role holder may be assigned duties in addition to those set forth in this listing.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Tax Analyst I with Facebook
Share Tax Analyst I with LinkedIn
Share Tax Analyst I with Twitter
Share Tax Analyst I with a friend via e-mail