Xerox Account General Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Account General Manager
Date: Monday, June 21, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Manager without Direct Reports
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
The Account General Manager (AGM) is responsible for achieving revenue and profit growth targets, client satisfaction, and loyalty to the Xerox brand for a defined key account(s). The AGM works with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to optimize account penetration and contract retention. In this highly visible client-facing role, the AGM leads the account management team in ensuring client satisfaction, financial performance, contract compliance, and efficient business support operations while fostering high employee engagement. AGMs manage risk and mitigate any issues to promote and maintain Xerox’s brand/image.
The AGM is accountable for developing, communicating and implementing a business plan to position Xerox as the premier provider of enterprise solutions and services. The AGM must address client concerns throughout the organization to ensure that significant contract obligations including guaranteed savings, liabilities and SLAs are 100% fulfilled and the client relationship is preserved.
Major responsibilities of the AGM include:
• Identifies new, key and critical transformational processes within their assigned accounts.
• Develops, communicates and implements a strategic business plan that supports the execution of a multi-year account profitable revenue growth strategy.
• Manages all aspects of the account team (direct, virtual and cross-functional) to achieve business objectives in the areas of: profitable revenue growth, client satisfaction, contract obligations and retention. • Increases profitable revenue growth by introducing new services/solutions and increasing demand for existing services/solutions.
• Creates, develops and maintains key client relationships at all organizational levels from executive level to front line staff; identifies and pursues new, multiple transformational growth opportunities.
• Architects, builds and delivers new horizontal/vertical specific offering(s) as required.
• Provides oversight to ensure that contract obligations are fulfilled and the client relationship is preserved.
• Fosters employee engagement and talent development initiatives (sourcing, selection, training, career progression, performance management, succession planning) and adherence to HR policies and processes. Provides resources for learning and development, career development and succession planning.
University Degree required, Graduate/Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years of business management, account management, sales operations, customer service or other relevant experience in technologies, solutions and or applications
• Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions
• People management and client management experience preferred
• Demonstrated track record of success managing a significant operations team in a complex fast paced matrixed business environment Knowledge and Skills Required
• Possesses a significant level of industry knowledge and end-to-end business process expertise
• Established track record of achieving revenue and profit targets
• Demonstrated executive presence: ability to build and maintain C-level contacts/relationships within accounts
• Possesses strong business and financial acumen (skilled in interpreting client financial statements)
• Established track record of being profit focused and accountable for results
• Ability to analyze performance metrics, risks, and controls
• Superior knowledge of Xerox services and solutions
• Possesses strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Exceptional client facing skills: ability to build trust, proven strengths in negotiation and dispute resolution, and ability to deliver service excellence to the client
• Contract management experience: SLA management, contract compliance, adherence to governance model
• Experience working in a matrixed organization; ability to cross-collaborate across teams
• Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases
• Strong leadership skills; demonstrated problem solving and decision making
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with employees and clients
• Experienced in services outsourcing engagements
• Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks
• Entrepreneurial skills – taking calculated risks to grow the business
• Contract knowledge and experience preferred
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.