Xerox Sales Executive II, Direct Sales in Ulster, Ireland
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• This position has responsibility for selling Xerox solutions and will market the full line of Xerox products, services and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-customers within a specified geographic territory. This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and also with developing and implementing longer term strategies to ensure Xerox will retain the account and grow new business.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory. Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
• Develop and implements business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts. Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the client and Xerox.
• Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
• Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication
• Manage the entire sales cycle. Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Xerox solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.)
Minimum Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
Minimum Consultative, services oriented approach
Minimum Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
Minimum Demonstrated business to business sales experience demonstrating consistent over plan results.
Minimum Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
Minimum Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets
Minimum Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape, industry trends and vertical markets
Minimum In depth knowledge of Xerox and partner solution offerings to identify and recommend potential solutions to meet customer needs.
Minimum In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which Xerox competes to ensure the successful positioning of Xerox offerings
Minimum Excellent written and verbal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Minimum Effective Presentation Skills
Minimum Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Sales Executive II, Direct Sales
Requisition ID: 19003984