Xerox CSR III (Office), Technical Customer Service Engineering in Virtual, California
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than
Ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what is at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace. Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ .
We have a fast-paced and rewarding opportunity for you to be a "Customer Service Hero" as a Customer Service Engineer!
We are Xerox Technical Service. We help our clients save time, the environment, and financial resources by improving how they print, scan, and manage files. Companies need reliability in our products and services to manage these costs. As a Customer Service Engineer, you are the hero that keeps things running smoothly.
It is important that our Customer Service Engineers do these 3 things well:
· Repair and perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot network printing and scanning capabilities on digital multifunctional equipment.
· Provide seriously outstanding service to our internal and external clients. It is imperative that their copiers and printers are working correctly, and that our clients receive top-notch service at all times. Additionally, we want every member of our team to be a positive force within Xerox.
· Focus on the key productivity objectives: optimum calls per day, high efficiency rating, meeting response time commitments, and maintaining parts costs.
Here's what we're looking for in your background, to make sure this is a mutually great fit:
· Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within functional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer
· Strong ability to troubleshoot and repair digital devices.
· Strong networking IT skills , including a firm grasp of IP networking and common IT protocols (SMB, FTP, SNMP, SMTP).
· Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY . Our customers are counting on you. If you're an "always running behind, something's always coming up" person, this role isn't the best fit for you.
· Brownie points for A , MCSE, or MCP certifications .
· Valid driver’s license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a clean driving history . A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand and walk for extended periods of time, pull, lift, squat, reach, bend, and stoop to equipment, parts, and supplies. T his is an extremely active position.
Do you have what it takes? Here's what success looks like in 30 days:
· You have completed new hire training, and you have built a solid foundation of knowledge of Xerox, our clients, and our customer service culture.
· You have established a thorough understanding of your daily workload, including the energy and positive attitude that it will take to maintain client satisfaction.
· You have begun to deliver great customer service as you complete service calls.
· You have maintained a functional parts and supplies stock to properly support the equipment within your territory.
Here is what success looks like in 60 days:
· You have completed 100% of the training courses required to fully support the equipment assigned to you.
· You are actively and correctly completing service calls on copiers independently and earning high scores on client satisfaction surveys.
· You have completed your first stock audit with no variance .
· You are completing semi-monthly 1-1 meetings with your direct manager to celebrate successes, address and resolve challenges and discuss career development.
Last but certainly not least, we offer great benefits, including:
· Full medical/dental/vision coverage options offered
· A company-leased vehicle (includes gas and insurance)
· Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
· 401(k) with match
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested
Title: CSR III (Office), Technical Customer Service Engineering
Location: California-Virtual- CA
Requisition ID: 18005773