Xerox Production Sales Specialist - Direkter & Indirekter Vertrieb in Germany
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever, as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what is at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Why work for Xerox?
As we evolve our business, we want you to evolve with us. The dynamics of a globally operating business will provide you with opportunities to face new challenges and learning opportunities. We will not only provide you with the development and support you need to succeed, but a suite of learning platforms and opportunities to help you get to where you want to go.
You have the opportunity for work from home and in addition the open space office located in Neuss as well as an established remote working environment foster communication and collaboration. Employee Assistance and Health Programs provide support.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Sales Specialist to generate revenue growth in the Graphic Communication Solutions market.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a
particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• Key Performance Indicators:
• New and Additional Profitable Revenue Growth
• Increased penetration/Signings for product/offering space
• Customer Retention
• Revenue Target for Production / Production Color
• Aligned with Client Manager for defined set of accounts/pursuits
• Specialization by Industry where needed
• Works with Client Manager, to provides subject matter expertise on the product/services offerings – leading to a detailed statement of work and differentiating Xerox from competition.
• Provide the business rationale and risk assessment to management for making investments in the account to develop business.
• Become the “trusted adviser” on services, solutions and products that address the client’s business challenges.
• Develop value proposition that addresses the business impact production color solutions have on graphic communications and in-plant operations.
• Participate with the appropriate sales organization in account planning, form specialized product/service opportunities.
• Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk profiles and statements of work
• Participates in longer-cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering with solution architects as needed.
• Coordinate production color focused events.
• Responsible for average accounts and/or dollar quota/territory compared to the company’s average
• Sells complex products or services, develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts
• Has high level of authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
• May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
• Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives
• Problem Complexity:
• Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures, practices and policies to obtain solutions
Freedom to Act:
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Determines and develops approach to solutions
• Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met
Candidate Education and Background:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/Preferred in technical offering area
Print/production for high volume knowledge
IT Standard knowledge- TBD
Deep understanding of competitive landscape and Industry knowledge
CIO and Other C-level influencer of client print/production strategy
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Production Sales Specialist - Direkter & Indirekter Vertrieb
Requisition ID: 18005856