Xerox Professional II, Sales Support in United Kingdom
PURPOSE OF ROLE
This role exists to provide our customers with benchmark Criteria leddemonstrations and printed output on Xerox Inkjet Presses, as well as supportingthe workflow, colour management and finishing equipment, to facilitate the progressionof the sales cycles across EMEA.
The objective is to be rigorous in delivering the client print samplerequests and client-facing activity at the highest quality possible, and to provideclear and accurate solutions to the various printing issues we can face,particularly in the field of colour management.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Working with Head of Uxbridge Innovation centre this role is customer facing and will haveresponsibility for scheduling of activity and ensuring delivery of WorldClass demonstrations with optimal printed output on the presses always usingand advocating for Xerox workflow and colour management processes. It is animperative that the candidate is able to articulate the press valueproposition, work in partnership regional sales and analysts to deliversuperb customer experience, when leading criteria based demonstrations andproducing application tests.
The role will be responsible for developing and suggesting new waysof working in the Centre to optimise and automate the activity – virtual andface-to-face, with significant focus on ensuring operational effectiveness.
This role will be between working hours of 2 PM to 10 PM
· Responsible for scheduling the day to day activity with the resourcesavailable, planning ahead where possible, to maximise efficiencies andoutput.
· Liaising with EMEA, sales and pre-sales, to ensure the Centresupports their business priorities / activities.
· Responsible for the Inkjet client experience in the Centre, assuringeverything is in place to delight them.
· Act as liaison between the client printing requests and the MediaTeam to ensure that the relevant processes are followed and that the outputis appropriate following the testing and in line with the team requirements.
· Responsible for ensuring the appropriate papers are available whenneeded, by liaising with the service provider via the agreed process.
· Responsible for ensuring the stock of consumables and other necessarysupplies are maintained to an agreed level.
· Ensure devices are supported / maintained in the best possible way byliaising with Service / onsite support with responsibility fordecision-making pertaining to machine downtime and parts replacement, whichcould impact operations and client engagement.
· Provide regular andad-hoc maintenance to maximise operating time, productivity and outputquality.
· Operate the InkjetPrinting Presses plus feeding and finishing equipment, along with workflowsoftware to produce the highest quality digital documents for clientengagements.
· Support sales and inkjetspecialists in demonstrating the Inkjet Printing Presses with Xerox andPartner workflow when printing applications to potential and existingcustomers.
· Conduct customerapplication testing, in support of selling cycles.
· Ensure colourmanagement processes in place to meet industry standards and customerrequirements.
· Provide clear andbalanced responses to the different printing issues we can face, inputtinginformation to sales, inkjet specialists and internal stakeholders, i.e.media testing team.
· Be proactive at alltimes, with particular focus on optimising the printing process and improvingthe sample delivery time.
· Self-driven learningto embrace new technologies, both hardware and software, and is expected toshare with other members of the team in a best practice mentality.
BACKGROUND,EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Ability to interact with customers and Xerox personnel presenting a professional image at all times.
Excellentcommunication and presentation skills.
Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge of the graphics business software and colour management (Adobe Creative Suite, Pitstop, etc.)
Knowledge of digital front ends - Fiery, FFPS, etc.
Knowledge of and ability to become expert in the operation of Xerox Free Flow Core and Cutsheet inkjet Press
Knowledge of workflow offerings – XMPie, Solimar, Emtex, GMC, Infoprint Manager and other VI emitters
Knowledge of ICC profiles, colour management and related software - Profile Maker, CGS Oris, CMI.
Detailed understanding of font management and file redesign to ensure press print quality.
In-depth knowledge of pre-flighting, preparing, editing, troubleshooting and printing of customer files.
Understanding of and ability to operate demo Centre key PC-Based workflow applications.
Understanding of, and ability to explain, the features and advantages of the available equipment and applications to potential and existing customers.
Keen eye for detail to discern and correct print quality issues.
Able to quickly learn new technologies, i.e. 3rd party equipment and workflow application software.
Experience to suggest application improvements in order to match the customer expectations and the best printout results.
Ability to take initiatives in order to full satisfy the internal and external customer expectations.
Good business awarenessof the digital print in all its dimensions – applications, technology,services and solutions.
Key understanding of market requirements and industry trends.
Ability to work independently, proactively and to tight deadlines.
Experiencein the business environment and / or experience in the technology industry.
PC literatewith advanced skills in Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel andPowerPoint.
At least 5years’ experience in a production print environment or customer Serviceenvironment operating or supporting Digital Presses.
Experiencein using digital printers
In-depthknowledge in pre-press, imposition and colour management.
Experienceworking in a customer focused environment.
Experiencewith workflow application software.
Someexperience in sales support would be advantageous.
Ability totravel globally, if required.
Additionallanguages would be an advantage.
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Professional II, Sales Support
Requisition ID: 20000331