Xerox CSR II Technical Customer Service Engineering in Virtual, Hawaii
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of own company and third party products and systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
• Positions provide second level telephone customer support, troubleshooting connectivity issues as they relate to Xerox printers and multifunction products. Position involves remote problem resolution using a variety of knowledge delivery systems.
• Individaul contributor role that interfaces frequently with field technical services personnel, Authorized Service Providers, Service Delivery Partners and external customers.
• Develops and implement comprehensive cross-functional solution plans necessary to resolve complex customer issues
• Ensures all issues are resolved or escalated through the proper resources to resolution in a timely fashion.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed-upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Takes ownership for customer & technical problem resolution with minimal support required.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Proven skills in the area of troubleshooting complex connectivity issues, communications skills and familiarity with multiple operating systems and applications.
Minimum Exceptional customer service skills including verbal communications and demonstrated decision making.
Minimum Must be adept at complex cross functional problem solving and ability to manage multiple tasks.
Minimum Must have the ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced, constantly changing environment where attention to detail and teamwork are needed.
Minimum Ability to use and manage multiple on-line tools and resources.
Minimum Proficient in providing remote customer support
Preferred Prior experience working in a technical call center.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: CSR II Technical Customer Service Engineering
Location: Hawaii-Virtual- HI
Requisition ID: 18005010