Xerox Print Associate IV, Service Delivery Operations in Virtual, New Jersey
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Supporting the operational team to achieve SLA.
• Work as a member of a team to ensure effective and efficient distribution of workload.
• Work to tight deadlines and prioritise work accordingly.
• Be able to maximise team and/or shift productivity through cost effective practices and sound management on;team timekeeping,restricted overtime,keeping waste to an acceptable level and use of people resources in the most effective way
• Maintain discipline in the team/on the shift and implement disciplinary procedures where necessary.
• To assist the manager in the development/training of staff/colleagues.
• Carry out quality checks to ensure quality standards are maintained.
• Operate and maintain software, equipment and processes ensuring that quality standards are achieved and customer requirements are met.
• Act as an expert when advising customer on complex/technical jobs and discussing their production requirements/turnaround times etc.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Experience in relevant service delivery environment
Minimum Print industry experience either in a production environment or in print purchasing
Minimum Demonstrable experience of customer facing role.
Minimum Experience in customer facing role.
Minimum Experience with commercial/ transaction print /digital print /direct marketing
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Able to take responsibility for site / service centre operations in managers absence.
Minimum Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment
Minimum Health & safety awareness and compliance
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Print Associate IV, Service Delivery Operations
Location: New Jersey-Virtual- NJ
Requisition ID: 18005454