Xerox Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations - - 22751 in VIRTUAL, New York
Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations at created 17-Jul-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://xerox.avature.net/en_US/careers
Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations
Country: United Kingdom, United States, Worldwide
Department: Pricing, Bid or Contract Management
Date: Friday, July 17, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Manager
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Pricing, Bid or Contract Management
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Manager – Global Partner Relationships & Operations
One of the key goals of the Global Accounts Programs is have an increased focus on countries where Xerox goes to market through Authorized Channel Partners. Xerox has many countries where Xerox exclusively goes to market with Authorized Channel Partners. There are between 50 – 60 countries regularly appear in our global contracts. Channel partners are independent business owners who are managed by multiple global functional layers – Business Development Directors, Regional & Country General Managers. Maintaining constant and continuous relationship with Xerox leaders and Channel partners is key responsibility for this role. We need a dedicated, experienced managers to build and manage these relationships to support global deals and processes. This role will be responsible for supporting partners working close with solution, pricing, contracting and sales leads.
• Supporting strategic planning process within the department, suggest preferred partners where multiple partners exist.
• Check and confirm that all partners engaged in contracting initiatives are current. If there is change in channel partner in a country, then work with his team and new channel partner to sign contract to support global deals.
• Review Managed Print service capability of partners vs. value in global deals and recommend service capability enhancements based on revenue & frequency in that country
• Coach and train- sales leads, solution architects and bid leads on channel partners to help sales and bid community to set correct expectations with customers
• Customer presentation on partner capabilities where required.
• Serving as a resource within the department for the interpretation and application (revival) of Services capability matrix and other partner engagement tools.
• Work closely with Manager, Pricing Initiatives to ensure pricing is always current and updated consistently.
• Work closely with global teams such as bid, contracting, sales and delivery to enable and remove roadblocks with partners
• Providing the head of the program & senior leaders with confidential and strategic advice, information, and data to support decision making
• Assist with training sales leads, MPSS (Managed Print Services Specialists) & delivery leads on capability of partner programs
• Work closely with Country General Managers and Business Development Managers to improve partner process on Global deals and Global Accounts.
Suitable candidate must have four to five years of experience in working with Emerging Markets.
Proven experience of working with Emerging Markets
Good understanding & strong knowledge of Xerox’s go to market knowledge is preferred
Experience in Global Deal Processes
• Direct management of people for support on projects related to global deals. Provide overall direction to team to run projects and global deal process
• Team Lead for junior staff and administers to support other functions of the department including but not limited to:
Deal Score cards
Win loss reviews process
Global Support portal
Support to Sales Force & Bid Management Pursuit Process
• Overseeing the day-to-day work of administrative staff, including fostering constructive working relationships, monitoring workload and providing direction and problem-solving support
• Coaching and mentoring staff managers within the department
• Establishing procedures for maintenance of contract lists, tools to support global contacts
• Supporting and assisting with the planning and execution of various special requests as necessary
• Participate and provide inputs while Conducting annual staff performance reviews for positions reporting to the Administrative Officer
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations with Facebook
Share Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations with LinkedIn
Share Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations with Twitter
Share Manager: Global Channel Partner Relationships & Operations with a friend via e-mail