Xerox Junior Commercial Modeler with French/German in Romania
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
· The role holder is the resource for financial case modelling of MDS (Managed Document Services) during sales pursuits, new business contracting and contract renewals.
· The role holder will work with the bid pursuit team and give guidance during the sales campaign. Build multiple price scenarios to ensure competitive advantage in meeting customer business needs and ensuring sustainable operations for Xerox
Scope of Role
The role performs two key activities supporting the GTM and overall MDS team:
· Building the financial case for MDS incorporating cost inputs from various stakeholders, and modelling the revenue provided by Sales to support the presentation to external customers and Xerox management for single country deals or international deals.
· Pricing analytics such as trends, profitability and other characteristics that can be captured and used to improve future performance and becoming the benchmark for future processes.
Relationship to other groups may include:
· Strategic Deal Capture Teams, Solution Architects, Country Sales and Finance Leadership, IO Accounting Organisation, Tax Department.
· Transition Team, Service Delivery Team and Post Sales Commercial Team
· Other Pricing functions within IO or beyond.
Building Financial Case
· Provide feedback to Bid teams during the solution-building phase on impact of modelling risk mitigations such as volume and inflation. The works may require several scenarios modelling
· Responsible for collating and communicating the critical data requirements to develop commercially viable business case.
· Facilitating the deal governance, in particular in the area of Accounting, Tax, Risk and Finance Review with the relevant SME (Subject Matter Expert) and the designated approvers.
· Review the business case with IO/GTM Pricing Leader and participate in review with Senior Management, internally to secure the approval.
· Advising Bid teams about the specific commercial considerations of bids such as commercial assumptions to be captured about price review and currency fluctuations (examples)
· Knowledge share within Commercial & Bids Pricing Group
· Ensuring the continuous learning so he/she can advise other about various aspects of deal such as pricing trend on certain component of the business case.
· Responsible for collating, analysing and communicating the critical data requirements to develop commercially viable business case.
· Continuous development of pricing and business models that meet market needs and deliver competitive advantage.
Background, Qualifications, Experience
· Preferably completed degree in accounting or finance, or economics.
· Demonstrable experience in industrial accounting and financial deal construction especially in pricing (highly desirable).
· Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse and develop financial scenarios (using spreadsheet or other financial reporting package).
· Good level of French or German language beside (advanced) English
· Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and business pressures.
Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Junior Commercial Modeler with French/German
Requisition ID: 18005907