Xerox Mail Associate III, Service Delivery Operations in VIRTUAL, Texas
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Perform postal duties including receipt of mail and parcels, sorting and delivery by department to client timescales
• Perform outgoing postal and courier duties ensuring despatch by most efficient and cost effective method
• Liaise with customers via telephone and face to face advising on their postal requirements and relevant information
• Responsible for a number of day to day office duties including:
• Delivering parcels, consumables, paper
• Setting up meeting rooms to required layout
• Assisting with office moves
• Responding to ad-hoc customer requests
• Checking consumable levels
• Replenishes consumables
• Other duties as required
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Good communication skills
Minimum Health & safety awareness and compliance
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Mail Associate III, Service Delivery Operations
Location: TX-VIRTUAL- TX
Requisition ID: 19001617