Xerox Print Associate I, Service Delivery Operations in VIRTUAL, Washington
Work location: Seattle, WA
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team (Print Operations) that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
• Completes work with limited autonomy
• Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
• Responsible for delivering high standards of quality of the finished document
• Ensuring that all equipment used is correctly maintained
• Keeping up-to-date records of all consumables used and ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained
• Adhering to general good housekeeping practices
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Good communication skills
Minimum Health & safety awareness and compliance
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Print Associate I, Service Delivery Operations
Location: Washington-VIRTUAL- WA
Requisition ID: 19004285