Xerox Technical Service Representative III in VIRTUAL, Washington
Technical Service Representative III
- Jim Smith
- Clifton Vaughn
Job Grade/Level - A03
Northwest Operations Tech Service
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of own company and third party products and systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
• The role provides complete support coverage for equipment assigned to any Services customer in order to maintain the highest possible up-time for the customer. The support extends to and includes full break/fix repair of the assigned equipment.
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Provide support related to the operation and maintenance of the assigned client’s equipment, including (as required) equipment consumables management.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Perform routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users.
• Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for providing all maintenance, production and supply inventories of assigned equipment
• Provide appropriate communication, support, and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability.
• Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement as required.
• Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality
• Maintain appropriate communication with Managed & Technical Services personnel within assigned area of coverage.
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities (as required) using activity reporting software and tools.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engaging the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Develop schedules & implement preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Preferred COMPTIA A /N or other geographically relevant certification
Minimum MS Office experience.
Minimum A detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals (PC hardware / software, Printer languages, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc).
Minimum A detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process, Colour Printing Theory and the various current printing technologies on the market.
Minimum A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
Minimum Ability to manage multiple tasks
Minimum Ability to use and manage multiple on-line tools and resources.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Technical Service Representative III
Location: Washington-VIRTUAL- WA
Requisition ID: 19004737