Xerox Print Associate II, Service Delivery Operations in Wakefield, United Kingdom
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role of the (Print Operator) is to assist in the operation of a Xerox client site, providing a wide range of print services in line with the specification of the customer's contract.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Operate and maintain devices
• Ensure quality standards are achieved and customer requirements are met
• Act as an expert when advising customers on non-standard production requirements
• Where required replenish consumables and perform key operator maintenance
Scope of Role:
The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
Purpose of Role:
The role holder will work as part of the Service Delivery Centres that is aligned to multiple contracts. He/she will have focus on the following:
Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)Major Responsibilities:
To effectively print and mail production of all jobs through the area of the Production Centre which they are responsible
Ensure all aspects of job requisition / instructions and other relevant information is checked and correct prior to production
Prioritise all incoming production work, ensuring deadlines are met
Relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work. When deadlines cannot be met ensure user is informed within sufficient time. Offer alternative solutions when necessary.
Printing Mono/Colour/Wide format using Xerox digital print technology
Operate all mailing machines inserter within the SDC, using full Automated document integrity
Complete all paperwork for all mail providers, and internal job paperwork.
Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all machines, andfieryFreeflow server with an ability to manipulate colour work through a variety of software packages.
Use the appropriate methods of production and provide technical support and advice where necessary
Make most appropriate use of equipment and technology within the unit
To administer all service calls for production equipment and escalate to the Team Leader where necessary
To quality control finished production work ensuring any mistakes are corrected in line with user specification before delivery to the end user. To provide proof copies where necessary.
Perform outgoing postal and courier duties ensuring despatch by most efficient and cost effective method,
Ensure all stock items are accounted for as part of Job instructions
To monitor stock levels of consumables and advise the appropriate person to ensure orders are placed on a weekly basis in line with agreed minimum and maximum stock levels
Be able to effectively work on your own initiative daily
Any reasonable ad hoc duties as required by senior management
Input into daily handover and site processes
TeamworkBackground, Experience and Qualifications:
Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Good communication skills
Health & safety awareness and compliance
Security Clearance essential
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Good communication skills
Minimum Health & safety awareness and compliance
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Print Associate II, Service Delivery Operations
Requisition ID: 18006177