Xerox Marketing Manager – Workplace Assistant Apps and Solutions in Webster, New York
Job Description:Worldwide marketing for Xerox Apps and Solutions within the ConnectKey Ecosystem.
· Continue to help build out the value proposition for the Workplace Assistant concept and support marketing functions for Xerox apps launches and ongoing business.
· Contribute to strategic planning, future offering development and overall apps and solutions landscape understanding.
· Work closely with OpCos and the App Evangelist community to create and implement programs and initiatives to drive adoption the Workplace Assistant concept and increase participation by sales resources (Partner and Direct) for Apps and Solutions.
· Be able to clearly articulate the Workplace Assistant value proposition and customer benefits and drive results with channel partners as well as enterprise accounts.
Essential Functions Include:
· Lead all marketing activities for Apps, collaborate on all marketing activities for solutions and Workplace Assistant concept.
· Work with the OpCos to identify, gather and create compelling customer case studies or success stories.
· Become a subject matter expert in and ability to demo ConnectKey portfolio products, apps and solutions to customer and the field as part of webinars, training sessions and at the Gil Hatch Center in Webster.
· Gather competitive insights to clearly differentiate and articulate unique Xerox benefits and advantages.
· Be a subject matter expert for Apps and Solutions offering and Workplace Assistant concept, interface between training, CCOE and other value chain partners responsible for all key marketing launch deliverables including product
solution collateral, presentations, spec sheets and key sales tools development.
· Provide marketing assistance to field selling organizations – offering presentations, sales call assistance, tradeshow support etc.
· Knowledgeable on VOC requirements and market trends to influence product development and how to knockout competitive face-offs.
· Provide subject matter expertise to industry analysts, sales channels (direct & indirect) and customers.
Candidate Qualifications & ExperienceQualifications:
· BA/BS and Masters in Business (MBA) preferred (at least 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales or strategy)
· Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· Results and process oriented individual with a strong work ethic and a passion for excellence
· Knowledge of Xerox ConnectKey offerings, Apps, and Solutions
· Focused, detail oriented and energetic
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
· Experience in interfacing with partners, customers, and presentations/demos
· Flexible and open to change
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Analytical skills with working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Title: Marketing Manager – Workplace Assistant Apps and Solutions
Location: New York-Webster
Requisition ID: 18005101
Other Locations: United Kingdom-MX-Uxbridge
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.