Xerox Docucare Specialist in Wigan, United Kingdom
State/Province: Greater Manchester
Country: United Kingdom
Department: Service Delivery
Date: Friday, October 8, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Service Delivery
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Description & Requirements
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what is at the heart of work and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers.
Our new colleague will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customers (KPIs: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPIs: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• Carries out regular preventative maintenance checks on client fleet of machines
• Replenishes consumables
• Maintains log of all activities including on-site parts inventory
• Maintain clean and tidy devices and surrounding environment
• Carries out first level repair and escalate in accordance with agreed procedures for next level maintenance and technical support
• Ensures SLA is achieved and customer requirements are met
• Commitment to maintain skill set through personal development and training
• Promotes knowledge sharing and acts as a mentor/coach
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience.
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
MinimumAdvanced knowledge of all site products and client IT environment
MinimumExperience in a customer facing service delivery role
MinimumDemonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
MinimumGood technical and/or electrical aptitude
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.