Xerox Production Sales Specialist II, Direct Sales in Windsor, United Kingdom
Production Sales Specialist II, Direct Sales
City: Windsor, Peterborough, March, Bedford, Bristol, Luton, Milton Keynes, Reading, Slough, Warrington, Chester, Cambridge, Woburn, Ampthill, Arlesey, Biggleswade, Dunstable, Flitwick, Houghton Regis, Kempston, Leighton Buzzard, Linslade, Potton, Sandy, Shefford, Stotfold, Wixams, Ascot, Bracknell, Crowthorne, Earley, Eton, Hungerford, Lambourn, Maidenhead, Newbury, Sandhurst, Thatcham, Wokingham, Woodley, Amersham, Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Bletchley, Buckingham, Chesham, Fenny Stratford, High Wycombe, Marlow, Newport Pagnell, Olney, Princes Risborough, Stony Stratford, Wendover, Winslow, Woburn Sands, Wolverton and Greenleys, Chatteris, Ely, Fulbourn, Godmanchester, Hanley Grange, Huntingdon, Northstowe, Ramsey, Soham, St Ives, St Neots, Whittlesey, Wisbech, Alsager, Birchwood, Bollington, Congleton, Crewe, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Malpas, Middlewich, Nantwich, Neston, Northwich, Poynton with Worth, Runcorn, Sandbach, Widnes, Wilmslow, Winsford, Bodmin, Bude, Callington, Camborne, Camelford, Charlestown, Falmouth, Fowey, Hayle, Helston
State/Province: Aberdeenshire, Anglesey, Angus, Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Cheshire, Clackmannanshire, Conwy, Cornwall, County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Durham, County Fermanagh, County Londonderry, County Tyrone, Cumbria, Denbighshire, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Dumfries and Galloway, Dundee, East Lothian, East Riding of Yorkshire, East Sussex, Edinburgh, Essex, Falkirk, Fife
Country: United Kingdom
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
Location: Remote job
Job Role Summary :
Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. Responsible for managing existing accounts and non-user accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme
Key Performance Indicators:
• New and Additional Profitable Revenue Growth
• Increased penetration/Signings for offering space
• Customer Retention
• Revenue Target for Production
• Aligned with Client Managers for defined set of accounts/pursuits
• Specialization by Industry
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Lead Account Business Planning to plan, forecast and secure results
• Provide the business rationale and risk assessment to management for making investments in the account to develop business.
• Become the “trusted adviser” onproductionsolutions that address the client’s business challenges.
• Participate with the appropriate sales organization in account planning.
• Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk profiles and statements of work.
• Participates in longer-cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering with solution architects/ pre-sales analyst.
• Meets, monthly. Quarterly and annual sales quotas.
• Sells complex products orsolutions, develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts.
• Has high level of authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/solutionterms.
• Actsas a lead in a team when presenting products/solutionsto existing or prospective customers.
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems.
• Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives.
• Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures, practices and policies to obtain solutions
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Determines and develops approach to solutions
• Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met.
• Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Color Monochrome Production knowledge
IT Standard knowledge
Deep understanding of competitive landscape and Industry knowledge
CIO and other C-level influencer of client print/color strategy
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.