Xerox Account Support Associate II, Service Delivery Operations in Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
Providing back-up support andcover at any of the contract locations, and also for the courier service whichruns between sites
Collection and Delivery ofpatient Records
Preparation and digitisation of Patient Recordsfor Consultations/Hospital Admission
Tracking of Patient Records ontocomputerised Patient Administration System
Filing of Patient Records withinCentral Records Library
Ensuring quality standards areachieved and customer requirements are met
Otherduties that fall within the grade of the role
Minimum Secondary School GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths
Experience in customer facingrole
Previous data inputtingexperience
Excellent numeracy skills
Proven ability to work underpressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Good communication skills
Health & safety awarenessand compliance
Clean Driving Licence
Sound understanding of DataProtection Act / General Data Protection Regulations requirements
Disclosure and Barring Service(DBS) Security clearance required
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Account Support Associate II, Service Delivery Operations
Requisition ID: 18005236