Xerox Scanning & Data Entry Specialist - - 22609 in YEOVIL, United Kingdom
Scanning & Data Entry Specialist at Yeovil created 27-Aug-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://xerox.avature.net/en_US/careers
Scanning & Data Entry Specialist
Country: United Kingdom
Department: Delivery Account Operations
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Cooperative
Job Field: Delivery Account Operations
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
To undertake operational activities and assist the management team, contributing to the provision of a timely and quality document digitisation service that meets or exceeds service agreement levels. Ultimately helping clients to reduce the amount of paper that they deal with on a daily basis. Data entry requirement with highly confidential and secure data.
Accountabilities can include but are not limited to:
• Process documents through high speed scanners
• Index fields as defined by the client, eg. Type certain details from original documents into a PC – Data is of a highly confidential and secure nature. Will need to demonstrate excellent typing accuracy as well as speed with and eye for detail.
• Process & file important supporting documentation and valuable items to defined operational guidelines
• Meet/exceed targets defined to deliver the contract, including but not limited to productivity, quality & unplanned absenteeism
• Assist colleagues to achieve SLA’s across site
• Complies with Company and Client policies and procedures
• Understands all operational processes and guidelines
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Â© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. XeroxÂ® and Xerox and DesignÂ® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Scanning & Data Entry Specialist with Facebook
Share Scanning & Data Entry Specialist with LinkedIn
Share Scanning & Data Entry Specialist with Twitter
Share Scanning & Data Entry Specialist with a friend via e-mail